Saturday 26 May 2012

You're The One

You're the reason for the rhyme in my words,
You're the hearts I draw on blackboards;
You're the flowers of many- a coloured hues,
You're the, yes the one, and that's true!
You're the one who gives a smile on my face,
You're the one for whom my heart aches;
You're the one whose voice runs a chill on my spine,
You're the one, yes, the one who will make the world fine!
You're the one to whom I would like to share my tears,
You're the one to whom I would show my darkest fears;
You're the I want to grow old with,
You're the one, yes, the one, I want to spend my life with!
You're the reason I watch the moonlit sky,
You're the reason I wanna watch the stars so high;
You're the one who makes my toes curl,
You're the one, yes the one, who's diamond to my pearl!
The world might crash, people might fade
But you, I am never gonna hate
Cause you're the one, yes love, you're the one!

1 comment:

  1. gr8 work !!
    so talented !!

    .ATB.

    attyfattycrafts.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete